Partner of the Blue Competence sustainability initiative
In November 2021, we joined the Blue Competence sustainability initiative as a partner.
We are a partner of the Blue Competence sustainability initiative. Blue Competence is an initiative of the VDMA to promote sustainability in the mechanical and plant engineering industry, but also to provide sustainable solutions for the industry. With our partnership, we commit ourselves to adhere to the 12 sustainability guidelines of the mechanical and plant engineering industry.
- Sustainability is a crucial part of our company strategy.
- We create solid business schemes with sustainable values and secure entrepreneurial success.
- Our technologies and solutions promote worldwide sustainable developments.
- Sustainable thinking and action are represented in our processes and products.
- We act with consideration of resources and stand up for climate protection.
- Our staff is our most valuable asset. We promote engagement and participation.
- We stand up for keeping the human rights.
- Our company is a habitat.
- We take responsibility in our region.
- We do, what we promise!
- We actively cultivate the network with all participants.
- We transparently communicate our sustainable action.
Our comprehension of trendsetting sustainability is based on the principles of economic success, fairness, respect & responsibility and includes the dimensions of society, ecology & economy. We comprehend sustainable action in terms of the definition of the Brundtland-report and the definitions of the German Council for Sustainable Development.
We are committed to social responsibility in the context of our business activities. In our Code of Conduct we have manifested what this means in terms of working conditions, social and environmental compatibility as well as transparency, trusting cooperation and dialogue. This is an expression of the common value base in our company, as set out in particular in our commitment to the social market economy.