Vision over Ethernet (VoE) is a PC-based image processing concept from VisionTools based on decentralised hardware. The system contains specially developed hardware, which is perfectly matched and offers many advantages.
- The control cabinet can be omitted, saving floor space and air conditioning.
- Low component diversity, thus fewer spare parts
- Can be extended almost at will without retrofitting
- Ready-to-install cables in standard lengths to reduce installation effort
- Power supply of the peripheral devices via PoE+ possible
- Fast data transmission via 10 Gigabit Ethernet uplink Port
- 2D cameras with different sensor resolutions 1.6 - 12 Mega Pixel and 3D scanner usable
Cameras and 3D-Scanner
- TCP/IP Client-Server
- RFC 1006
- VoE-SlyBox - evaluation computer for image analysis and is connected to the machine control for data exchange.
- VoE-PowerSupply - power supply for the PoE switch and any additional devices.
- VoE-AI Box - powerful graphics processing unit (GPU) for evaluating images with artificial intelligence
- VoE-NETBox - new PoE+ (Power over Ethernet) switch with two 10GigE uplink ports and eight GigE ports for cameras and lights
- VoE-cameras - in a protective housing to grab the images from test parts, with up to 12 megapixels.
- VoE-MDL - module lights with High Power LED illuminate the scene to be recorded
The connection of further NETBox modules in line topology allows an almost unlimited extension of the system.
- Multicore GPU workstation with 512 CUDA and 64 Tensor Cores for AI-based evaluations
- Integrated web server for configuration and upload of AI training models
- 2 x Gigabit Ethernet port
- Power supply 24VDC or PoE
- Status LED display Link, Run, Act, PoE, 24VDC
- Industrial round plug M12
- Robust aluminium housing (IP67)