Vision over Ethernet (VoE) is a PC-based image processing concept from VisionTools based on decentralised hardware. The system contains specially developed hardware, which is perfectly matched and offers many advantages.
- The control cabinet can be omitted, saving floor space and air conditioning.
- Low component diversity, thus fewer spare parts
- Can be extended almost at will without retrofitting
- Pre-assembled cables in standard lengths to reduce installation effort
- Supply of the periphery via PoE+ possible
- Fast Gigabit Ethernet data transmission
- 2D cameras with different sensor resolutions 1.3 - 5 MPixel and 3D scanner usable
- The VoE-Touch-PC is connected to the machine control and coordinates the data transmission and power supply of the decentralised devices.
- The VoE-NETBox supplies the decentralised devices with power via PoE+ (Power over Ethernet) and bundles the data transmission from the cameras and IOBox modules.
- The VoE-IOBox controls up to 4 lighting channels and provides the power directly at the output for lighting when supplied via PoE+.
The connection of further NETBox and IOBox modules allows an almost unlimited expansion of the system.