LED spot with PoE and high light output
The LED spotlights have PoE (Power-over-Ethernet) functionality and are especially well suited for use with the VisionTools VoE system. Just like cameras, they are connected directly to the PoE Gigabit Ethernet switch. An additional power supply for the luminaires is not necessary. Power and data are routed together via the network cable. Modular multi-camera systems thus become sleeker, require fewer devices, and the installation effort is reduced.
The LED illuminators are controlled by software, via TCP/IP commands. Ready-made objects are already integrated in the V60 image processing software and only need to be parameterised. An integrated web server is available for configuration and diagnosis.
With 7 high-power LEDs at up to 22.5 watts power consumption and 12° optics, the spots achieve a high light output. The almost wear-free VoE LED spotlights, in a robust aluminium housing with industrial M12 connection technology, are available in the light colours white and infrared.
VoE-LED spot light
- 7 high-power LEDs with 12° optics
- Operating voltage PoE+ (802.3at-2009) 42.5 - 57 VDC
- Dimming 0 to 100% via TCP/IP command
- Network setting configurable via browser (DHCP/static IP)
- Industrial-grade connection M12 round plug 8-pin X-coded
- Status LEDs: Link | Data
- High light output
- Long service life
- Robust aluminium housing
- Ambient temperature -10° to +50
- Light colour: white, infrared