VoE - NetBox is an industrial, unmanaged Ethernet switch with 8 Gigabit Ethernet ports (GigE) for easy network construction to connect controllers and components safely and reliably. The Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) switch transmits power and data together via the network cable. If your network devices, e.g. GigE cameras, have a PoE function, they do not need an additional external power supply. 30W power is available per port (PoE+). For up to 8 participants, a maximum of 160W is possible in total. Two additional 10 Gigabit uplink ports enable the connection of several Gigabit Ethernet switches in line topology and the connection to the computer with high bandwidth. Subsequent expansion of the network is possible in almost any way.
The robust devices are designed for rough industrial use and are fully compatible with the IEEE 802.3 standards. Designed in protection class IP67, the PoE switches can be freely mounted without a control cabinet. All connections are designed as M12 round plugs. Our pre-assembled cables in various standard lengths considerably reduce the installation effort.
Status LEDs and redundant power supply increase diagnostic capability and availability during operation.
- 2 uplink ports 10 Gigabit
- 8 ports, 1 Gigabit with PoE+
- Jumbo frames up to 9720 bytes
- Power supply 18-36 VDC, redundant design
- Status LED display Link, Act, PoE
- Industrial round plug M12
- Robust aluminium housing, IP67
- Suitable for open mounting in industrial environments
- Operating temperature: -10 to 50℃
- CE, FCC, RoHS, EN50155, EN50121-3-2 certified
- Standards IEEE 802.3 for 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3u for 100Base-TX, IEEE 802.3ab for 1000Base-T, IEEE 802.3ae for 10G Base-T, IEEE 802.3af for PoE, IEEE 802.3at for PoE+