Eisenmann intec relies on VisionTools Cyclospotter
Quality, economy and innovative concepts are playing an increasingly important role in automotive engineering. For more than 40 years, our long-standing partner Eisenmann intec has stood worldwide for economical pumping and dosing systems as well as control technology for low and high viscosity media in the key sector of adhesive technology.
Eisenmann intec presents the successful use of the VisionTools Cyclospotter in combination with our image analysis software V60 in their adhesive application system.
Focus on quality:
The new 100 percent process control.
The adhesive application system and the monitoring camera run user-friendly in real time via just one PC unit.
Simpler, faster and extremely effective: by integrating the high-tech cameras of the renowned manufacturer VisionTools, Eisenmann intec has created an image evaluation tool that significantly optimises production processes. The application system and measuring system run on the same PC unit, making it much easier for the operator to carry out quality control. The adhesive seams are measured in real time immediately after application of the adhesive and in the event of a fault, the type of fault appears in the clear and easy-to-control operating screen. This effective adhesive bead test impresses with its simple handling. Most functions can be accessed with just one click.
- Integration of the camera monitoring of our partner VisionTools into the IS5000 control system
- Hardware reduction through operation of process monitoring in an industrial PC of the adhesive application system
- Consolidation of the robot interfaces into one common system
- Improved evaluation of the image material directly in the visualisation of the adhesive application system
- Simplified search in image archive compared to standard monitoring system
- Time-lapse videos of individual applications
- Easy switching between software tools of the adhesive system and the monitoring parameterisation
Images © Eisenmann intec / VisionTools